TRANSPORTATION ENGINEER / TECHNOLOGIST Current Career Opportunity
- Position: TRANSPORTATION ENGINEER / TECHNOLOGIST
- ID No: 2-1429
- Location: Calgary
This position offers an enriching and fulfilling experience, providing exposure to a wide variety of projects. It also presents an excellent opportunity for professional growth, allowing the successful candidate to expand their technical knowledge base while collaborating with a dedicated and diverse group of professionals.
- in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology
- Eligibility for membership in APEGA or ASET
- 5 years of Transportation and/or Municipal Engineering experience
- Understanding of general construction methods for roadways and transportation infrastructure
- Strong presentation, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent, and reliable with high attention to detail
- Civil3D or other grade modelling experience is considered an asset
- Experience with contract administration and construction inspection is considered an asset
- Work as a Project Engineer under the supervision of a Senior Engineer or Technologist
- Prepare cost estimates, design drawings, Specifications, and Contract Documents
- Perform construction administration and construction inspection for transportation and municipal projects.
- Review internal and external project details for compliance to Specifications/expectations.
Interested individuals should submit their resume and cover letter to:
Cory Taylor, P.Eng.
Calgary Transportation Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.