JUNIOR MUNICIPAL ENGINEER Current Career Opportunity
- Position: JUNIOR MUNICIPAL ENGINEER
- ID No: 5-1425
- Location: Edmonton
Our Edmonton office is currently recruiting for a Permanent Full Time:
Junior Municipal Engineer
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering and eligibility for membership in APEGA.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Municipal Infrastructure Engineering.
- Experience in design, construction site inspections, and contract administration.
- Show an aptitude of general construction methods.
- Reliable, strong work ethic, and natural enthusiasm.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
The individual must be self-motivated with good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
MPE offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including full medical and dental benefits. We also offer a comfortable work environment and flexible work hours. Interested individuals should submit their resume, complete with references to:
Mr. Mirek Grzeszczuk, P.Tech.(Eng.)
Edmonton Region Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume,
but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.