TRANSPORTATION ENGINEER / TECHNOLOGIST Current Career Opportunity
- Position: TRANSPORTATION ENGINEER / TECHNOLOGIST
- ID No: 1-1424
- Location: Lethbridge
This position offers an enriching and fulfilling experience, providing exposure to a wide variety of projects. It also presents an excellent opportunity for professional growth, allowing the successful candidate to expand their technical knowledge base while collaborating with a dedicated and diverse group of professionals.
- in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology
- Eligibility for membership in APEGA or ASET
- Over 5 years of Transportation or Municipal Engineering experience.
- Show an aptitude of general construction methods
- Strong presentation, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent, and reliable with high attention to detail
- Civil3D experience is considered an asset
- Experience with contract administration and conducting general construction site reviews is considered an asset
- Perform general project duties under the supervision of a Senior Engineer or Technologist
- Prepare cost estimates, design drawings, specifications, and contract documents
- Perform construction administration and general construction supervision duties
Interested individuals should submit their resume and cover letter to:
Eric Dyson, P.L.(Eng.)
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.