PROCESS ENGINEER Current Career Opportunity
- Position: PROCESS ENGINEER
- ID No: 7-1417
- Location: Saskatoon
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- 5 – 10 years’ experience, though consideration will be given to suitable entry level candidates.
- Be a registered P.Eng. with APEGS with extensive experience working on municipal projects in Saskatchewan and/or Alberta, Manitoba.
- Have background in Civil and Environmental Process Engineering with experience in water and/or wastewater treatment system design.
- Communicate effectively and can lead a high performing, multi-discipline team through design and contract administration.
- Ability to work in high paced environment.
MPE will be a perfect fit for someone searching for a fulfilling position that allows for a variety of projects. This is an excellent position for a candidate searching for that next level in their career to help grow an already successful team, or for an experienced Project Manager searching for a new firm.
Interested individuals should submit their resume, complete with references to:
Mr. Jamie Kunz, Engineering Licensee
Saskatchewan Region Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.