PROCESS MECHANICAL DESIGN DRAFTER Current Career Opportunity
- Position: PROCESS MECHANICAL DESIGN DRAFTER
- ID No: 7-1416
- Location: Saskatoon
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- 5 – 10 years’ experience, though consideration will be given to suitable entry level candidates.
- Be registered or be eligible for registration with Technology Professionals Saskatchewan (TPSK).
- Ideal to have experience in drafting PFD, P&ID, water and/or wastewater treatment process mechanical design.
- Proficient in 2D AutoCAD and 3D drafting utilizing Revit and/or AutoCAD Plant 3D.
- Self-motivated, reliable, strong work ethic, natural enthusiasm.
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills and have the ability to work in a team environment.
MPE will be a perfect fit for someone searching for a fulfilling position that allows for a variety of projects, an ability to grow your technical knowledge base, and working with a diverse, dedicated group of professionals. This is an excellent position for a candidate searching for that next level in their career to help grow an already successful team.
Interested individuals should submit their resume and cover letter to:
Mr. Jamie Kunz, Engineering Licensee
Saskatchewan Region Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.