ELECTRICAL ENGINEER / TECHNOLOGIST Current Career Opportunity
- Position: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER / TECHNOLOGIST
- ID No: 9-1414
- Location: Winnipeg
This position requires a Junior Electrical Engineer/Technologist recent graduate with minimal experience in Industrial/Municipal Electrical & Control.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
– A degree or diploma in a relevant discipline;
– Eligibility for professional membership in EGM or CTTAM is required;
– Understanding of the following:
– Industrial Controls Design, Installation and Programming
– Commercial & Industrial Electrical Design;
– Water and Wastewater projects;
The ideal candidate has some experience in aspects of PLC and SCADA control systems, automation, programming, network design and implementation. Familiarity with most major instrument and electrical equipment vendors is an asset. Knowledge in the following HMI control packages is preferred:
Wonderware, Intellution, Rockwell RSView32, FactoryTalk View, and VT SCADA. Knowledge of Modicon
and Rockwell PLCs.
Accountabilities include being part of a team of engineers and technologists during the execution of detailed design, construction, commissioning and start-up activities, and providing technical input and direction according to project requirements. Other responsibilities include undertaking site visits to validate adherence to the specifications and design.
Please submit resumes to:
Mark Baker, P.Eng.
Winnipeg Region Manager