WATER & WASTEWATER PROCESS ENGINEER Current Career Opportunity
- Position: WATER & WASTEWATER PROCESS ENGINEER
- ID No: 1-1413
- Location: Lethbridge
Our Lethbridge office has a position available for a Junior/Intermediate Water & Wastewater Process Engineer, who will work on a wide range of projects including water and wastewater treatment plants, water and wastewater pump stations, and general municipal infrastructure.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- 0-5 years’ experience, though consideration will be given to suitable Intermediate-level (5-10 yr experience) candidates.
- Be registered or be eligible for registration as an Engineer in Training with APEGA, preferably experience working on municipal projects in Alberta.
- Have a solid background in Civil and Environmental Process Engineering with experience in water and/or wastewater treatment system design.
- A working knowledge in Structural, HVAC, Electrical and Controls is an asset though not required.
- Communicate effectively and have the ability to work as part of a high-performing, multi-discipline team through design and contract administration.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A valid drivers’ license.
MPE will be a perfect fit for someone searching for a fulfilling position that allows for a variety of projects in the water and wastewater field, an ability to grow your technical knowledge base, and working directly with clients and contractors. This is an excellent position for a candidate searching for a challenge and an ability to help grow an already successful team!
Please apply with resume and cover letter to:
Andrew Kleisinger, P.Eng.
Water & Wastewater Manager, Lethbridge Region
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.