INTERMEDIATE MECHANICAL ENGINEER Current Career Opportunity
- Position: INTERMEDIATE MECHANICAL ENGINEER
- ID No: 7-1409
- Location: Saskatoon
We are currently recruiting for the position of Mechanical Engineer in our Saskatoon or Regina office. This position requires an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer with four or more years of experience to assist in the design, implementation, and commissioning of Mechanical and HVAC projects.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited University.
- Eligible for membership with APEGS.
- P.Eng. or in the process of obtaining their P.Eng.
- Good verbal communication and technical writing skills.
- Show an aptitude of general construction methods.
- Valid driver’s license (job duties may include some travel).
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Leadership ability.
- Preparing cost estimates, technical reports, meeting minutes, design drawings, specifications and contract documents.
- Providing technical assistance on multi-disciplinary projects.
- Application of applicable codes.
- Construction inspections to ensure design compliance.
- Liaising with clients, consultants, regulatory agencies and utility companies and contractors.
- Maintaining knowledge and understanding of safety policies and procedures.
- Maintaining client relationships.
Attn: Jamie Kunz, Saskatchewan Regional Manager
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, we will only contact those individuals that we wish to interview.