CIVIL TECHNOLOGIST Current Career Opportunity
- Position: CIVIL TECHNOLOGIST
- ID No: 7-1407
- Location: Saskatoon
We are currently recruiting for Civil Technologist position for our Saskatoon or Regina office.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- 0 – 5 years’ experience though consideration will be given to suitable intermediate level (5–10 years’ experience) candidates.
- Being registered or be eligible for registration with Technology Professionals Saskatchewan (TPSK).
- Have a solid background or interest in Municipal, Transportation and/or Water Resource sectors.
- Experience with Civil3D and AutoCAD is considered an asset.
- Survey experience considered an asset.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to work in a team environment.
- Shown an aptitude for general construction methods.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
MPE will be a perfect fit for someone searching for a fulfilling position that allows for a variety of projects, an ability to grow your technical knowledge base, and working with a diverse, dedicated group of professionals. This is an excellent position for a candidate searching for that next level in their career to help grow an already successful team.
Interested individuals should submit their resume and cover letter to:
Mr. Jamie Kunz, Engineering Licensee
Saskatchewan Regional Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.