INTERMEDIATE DRAFTING TECHNOLOGIST Current Career Opportunity
- Position: INTERMEDIATE DRAFTING TECHNOLOGIST
- ID No: 7-1405
- Location: Saskatoon
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- A two-year drafting diploma from a recognized college or technical school;
- Eligibility for membership in TPSK;
- Experience with AutoCAD;
- Experience with Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD Plant 3D would be an asset;
- Self-motivated, reliable, strong work ethic, natural enthusiasm;
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills and have the ability to work in a team environment.
Interested Individuals should submit their resume and cover letter to:
Mr. Jamie Kunz, Engineering Licensee
Saskatchewan Regional Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.