ELECTRICAL ENGINEER Current Career Opportunity
- Position: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- ID No: 1-1403
- Location: Lethbridge
Our Lethbridge office is currently recruiting for the position of Electrical Engineer. This position requires an Intermediate Engineer (or Professional Technologist of Engineering) with minimum 5 years of experience in Commercial, Industrial and/or Municipal electrical & controls.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- A diploma or degree in a relevant discipline.
- Eligibility for professional membership with APEGA (P.Eng.) or ASET (P.Tech.(Eng.)
- Experience in the following:
- AutoCAD and Revit Drafting
- Electrical System Building Design including but not limited to:
- Power distribution and emergency backup (upto 750V)
- Electrical system modeling (SKM)
- Fire Alarm
- Security, door access and controls
- Communications and networking
- Automation and Control
- Commercial and/or Industrial electrical consulting experience.
The ideal candidate has basic drafting experience in Revit, understanding the electrical components in a model. They would also have a good understanding of electrical design, installation, and code requirements of electrical systems in buildings. Having the ability to lead and coordinate small projects would be ab asset.
Accountabilities include being part of a team of engineers and technologists during the execution of detailed design, construction, commissioning, and start-up activities, and providing technical input and direction according to project requirements. Other responsibilities include directing and supporting junior staff, undertaking site visits to validate adherence to the specifications and design, mentoring under the guidance of senior staff.
Please submit resumes to:
We thank all people in advance for submitting résumés; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.