PROJECT MANAGER Current Career Opportunity
- Position: PROJECT MANAGER
- ID No: 1-1383
- Location: Lethbridge
The successful candidate will use their technical and management skills to deliver a wide variety of water conveyance and other infrastructure projects.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited University in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- Registration with APEGA as an Engineer (P.Eng.).
- Minimum of 5 years experience in consulting engineering including project design, management, construction supervision, and project management. Preferably for water resource related projects.
- Self-motivated, with good leadership, project and client management experience; and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Management of projects, contract administration, construction management, and design engineering,
- Coordination, supervision, mentoring, and management of junior level engineers and Technologists,
- Prepare planning reports, design drawings, specifications, and contract documents,
- Perform construction administration and general construction supervision duties,
- Work closely with our clients to ensure their project objectives are met.
Interested individuals should submit their résumé and cover letter to:
Jeff Olitch, P.Eng.
Water Resources Engineer
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.