DESIGN DRAFTER Current Career Opportunity
- Position: DESIGN DRAFTER
- ID No: 7-1382
- Location: Saskatoon
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- 0 – 5 years’ experience, though consideration will be given to suitable intermediate level (5–10 years’ experience) candidates.
- Proficient in 3D drafting utilizing Revit and AutoCAD Plant 3D.
- Experience with AutoCAD;
- Experience in process mechanical design drafting for water and/or wastewater treatment facilities.
- Being registered or be eligible for registration with Technology Professionals Saskatchewan (TPSK).
- Self-motivated, reliable, strong work ethic, natural enthusiasm;
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills and have the ability to work in a team environment.
MPE will be a perfect fit for someone searching for a fulfilling position that allows for a variety of projects, an ability to grow your technical knowledge base, and working with a diverse, dedicated group of professionals. This is an excellent position for a candidate searching for that next level in their career to help grow an already successful team.
Interested individuals should submit their resume and cover letter to:
Mr. Jamie Kunz
Saskatchewan Regional Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.