JUNIOR WATER RESOURCES ENGINEER Current Career Opportunity
- Position: JUNIOR WATER RESOURCES ENGINEER
- ID No: 1-1364
- Location: Lethbridge
- Degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering from an accredited University, specialization in water resources and experience with various water resources design software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, HEC-RAS will be considered an additional asset,
- Registered or eligible for registration with APEGA,
- Show an aptitude of general construction methods,
- Class 5 Drivers License and personal vehicle for occasional out of Town work,
- Self-motivated, with good leadership, project and client management experience; and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Perform general project engineer duties under the supervision of a Professional Engineer or Profession Technologist,
- Prepare reports, design drawings, specifications, and contract documents,
- Perform construction administration and general construction supervision duties,
- Work closely with our clients to ensure their project objectives are met.
Interested individuals should submit their résumé and cover letter to:
Jeff Hust, P.Eng.
Lethbridge Water Resources Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.