ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Current Career Opportunity
- Position: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- ID No: 7-1363
- Location: Saskatoon
Our Saskatoon office is looking for a Full-time Administrative Assistant.
This position requires a detail-oriented, energetic, flexible and personable individual. The successful candidate must be able to work independently and take direction from various people within the organization. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (intermediate to advanced skills in Word, Publisher, Excel, Powerpoint, and Microsoft Project would be an asset) as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Experience in proof-reading is an asset.
- Technical writing experience is an asset.
- Grade 12 minimum, a diploma in an Administrative Assistant or English Language Arts related program would be an asset but is not required.
- Proofreading, formatting, and processing a variety of documents, including letters, reports, and specifications.
- Using Publisher to create Proposals, Project Profiles, etc.
- Using Excel to create invoicing spreadsheets and monthly reporting spreadsheets.
- Providing office reception duties such as answering phones, transferring calls, and booking travel accommodations.
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies.
Interested applicants should forward their resume and cover letter to:
Jamie Kunz, Engineering Licensee
Saskatchewan Region Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a cover letter and resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.