WATER RESOURCES ENGINEER – JUNIOR Current Career Opportunity
- Position: WATER RESOURCES ENGINEER – JUNIOR
- ID No: 2-1360
- Location: Calgary
The Calgary office is seeking a junior Water Resources Engineer (0-4 years’ experience) to join our team. We are welcoming recent graduates to apply as well.
- Degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering from an accredited University, specialization in water resources and experience with various water resources design software such as HEC-RAS and PCSWMM; knowledge in AutoCAD and Civil 3D will be considered an additional asset,
- Registered or eligible for registration with APEGA,
- Show an aptitude for general construction methods,
- Class 5 Drivers License and personal vehicle for occasional out-of-town work,
- Self-motivated with good leadership, project and client management experience; and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Perform general project engineering duties under the supervision of a Professional Engineer or Professional Technologist,
- Develop and analyze various hydrology and hydraulic models,
- Prepare reports, design drawings, specifications, and contract documents,
- Perform construction administration and general construction supervision duties,
- Work closely with our clients to ensure their project objectives are met.
Interested individuals should submit their résumé and cover letter to:
Colin McNab, P.Eng.,
Calgary Region Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.