WATER AND WASTEWATER TREATMENT PROCESS ENGINEER Current Career Opportunity
- Position: WATER AND WASTEWATER TREATMENT PROCESS ENGINEER
- ID No: 7-1355
- Location: Saskatoon
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- 0-5 years’ experience, though consideration will be given to suitable intermediate level (5–10 years’ experience) candidates.
- Be registered or be eligible for registration as an Engineer in Training or P.Eng. with APEGS, preferable experience working on municipal projects in Saskatchewan, Alberta, and Manitoba.
- Have a solid background in water and/or wastewater treatment system design.
- Have a working knowledge in Structural, HVAC, Electrical and Controls is an asset though not required.
- Communicate effectively and have the ability to work as part of a high performing, multi-discipline team through design and contract administration.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- A valid drivers’ license
MPE will be a perfect fit for someone searching for a fulfilling position that allows for a variety of projects, an ability to grow your technical knowledge base, and working directly with clients and contractors. This is an excellent position for a candidate searching for that next level in their career to help grow an already successful team.
Interested individuals should submit their resume and cover letter to:
Mr. Jason Stusick, P.Eng.
Water & Wastewater Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.