CIVIL TECHNOLOGIST – JUNIOR Current Career Opportunity
- Position: CIVIL TECHNOLOGIST – JUNIOR
- ID No: 4-1342
- Location: Red Deer
The successful candidate should have the following experience and qualifications:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related or equivalent position
- Proficient with computers and related software packages
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Survey skills including the use of GPS and Total Station
- Previous experience in municipal projects
- Registered with ASET
The individual must be self-motivated with good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-discipline team.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please submit resumes to:
Chris George, P.Eng., Red Deer Region Manager
We thank all people in advance for submitting a resume; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.