INTERMEDIATE MUNICIPAL ENGINEER/TECHNOLOGIST Current Career Opportunity
- Position: INTERMEDIATE MUNICIPAL ENGINEER/TECHNOLOGIST
- ID No: 5-1337
- Location: Edmonton
Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate design team activities, contract document preparation, tendering and contract administration of Municipal and Civil Infrastructure projects.
- Responsible for the quality of technical and written work of your team.
- Maintain project planning, schedules, and budgets.
- Develop and enhance client relationships.
- Support and mentor junior engineers.
The successful candidate must have the following experience:
- BSc in Civil or Environmental Engineering or applicable technical degree.
- Minimum of 4–7 years’ experience in Municipal and Civil Infrastructure Engineering.
- Working on multiple projects.
- Outstanding oral and written communication.
- Self-motivated and strong leadership skills.
- Must be a member of APEGA or ASET.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
MPE offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including full medical and dental benefits. We also offer a comfortable work environment and flexible work hours. Interested individuals should submit their resume, complete with references to:
Mr. Mirek Grzeszczuk, P.Tech.(Eng.)
Edmonton Region Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume,
but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.