GEOTECHNICAL/MATERIALS TESTING TECHNOLOGIST Current Career Opportunity
- Position: GEOTECHNICAL/MATERIALS TESTING TECHNOLOGIST
- ID No: 7-1332
- Location: Saskatoon
We are currently recruiting for a Geotechnical/Materials Testing Technologist for our Saskatoon Office.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience testing concrete, aggregates, soils and asphalt.
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel and work remotely as needed.
Geotechnical Engineers with relevant background would be considered for the position.
The person must be a self-motivated individual with leadership ability, excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
Candidates should be eligible for membership in TPSK or APEGS.
Interested individuals should submit their resume, complete with references to:
Mr. Jamie Kunz, Engineering Licensee
Saskatoon Region Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.