JUNIOR CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIST Current Career Opportunity
- Position: JUNIOR CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIST
- ID No: 7-1330
- Location: Saskatoon
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Civil Engineering Technologist position for our Saskatoon Office.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- An accredited technological diploma and eligible for membership in TPSK;
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in Civil3D Design and Drafting preferred;
- Experience with Surveying and Construction Inspection considered an asset;
- Materials Testing and Contract Administration experience would be an asset;
- Self-motivated with leadership ability;
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Interested individuals should submit their resume, complete with references to:
Mr. Jamie Kunz
Saskatchewan Regional Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.