INTERMEDIATE CIVIL 3D DRAFTING TECHNOLOGIST Current Career Opportunity
- Position: INTERMEDIATE CIVIL 3D DRAFTING TECHNOLOGIST
- ID No: 2-1317
- Location: Calgary
MPE is seeking the services of a motivated individual for an intermediate Civil 3D drafting technologist with two to five years’ experience in a position specializing in the use of Civil 3D and AutoCAD for municipal projects. Some of the tasks included in the position will be preparing technical drawings, calculating earthworks quantities, processing surveys, development of plan profiles and piping designs, development of Civil templates, and civil engineering design.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Candidates must possess a two-year diploma from a recognized college or technical school; and be eligible for membership in ASET,
- Direct experience with AutoCAD & Civil 3D,
- Experience with other Autodesk programs such as Infraworks or Revit would be considered an asset,
- Knowledge of ESRI suite of applications such as ArcGIS Desktop and/or ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Online would also be an asset,
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs,
- Self-motivated, reliable, strong work ethic, natural enthusiasm,
- Valid drivers license,
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills and have the ability to work in a team environment.
Please submit resumes to:
Ms. Sarah Fratpietro, P.Eng., Infrastructure Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a cover letter and resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.