MATERIALS TESTING TECHNOLOGIST / TECHNICIAN Current Career Opportunity
- Position: MATERIALS TESTING TECHNOLOGIST / TECHNICIAN
- ID No: 1-1315
- Location: Lethbridge
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or working towards one
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Previous experience testing concrete, aggregates, soils and asphalt is an asset
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel and work remotely as needed
The person must be a self-motivated individual with leadership ability, excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
Candidates should be eligible for membership in ASET.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested individuals should submit their resume, complete with references to:
Mr. Kasz Leavitt, P.Tech. (Eng.)
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.