INTERMEDIATE CIVIL 3D/DRAFTING TECHNOLOGIST Current Career Opportunity
- Position: INTERMEDIATE CIVIL 3D/DRAFTING TECHNOLOGIST
- ID No: 1-1312
- Location: Lethbridge
MPE is seeking the services of a motivated individual for an intermediate civil 3D drafting technologist with between two to five years’ experience in a position specializing in the use of Civil 3D and AutoCAD for water resources projects. Some of the tasks included in the position will be preparing technical drawings, calculating earthworks quantities, processing surveys, development of Civil templates, and civil engineering design.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Candidates must possess a two-year diploma from a recognized college or technical school; and be eligible for membership in ASET,
- Direct experience with AutoCAD & Civil 3D,
- Experience with other Autodesk programs such as Infraworks or Revit would be considered an asset,
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs,
- Self-motivated, reliable, strong work ethic, natural enthusiasm,
- Valid drivers license,
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills and have the ability to work in a team environment.
Please submit resumes to:
Mr. Jeff Hust, P.Eng.
Water Resources Manager
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.