CIVIL TECHNOLOGIST Current Career Opportunity
- Position: CIVIL TECHNOLOGIST
- ID No: 4-1311
- Location: Red Deer
MPE Engineering Ltd.’s Red Deer office requires the services of a Civil Engineer Technologist with a minimum of 2 years of experience in municipal engineering. The successful candidate should have the following experience and qualifications:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years; experience in a related or equivalent position
- Proficient with computers and related software packages
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Survey skills including the use of GPS and Total Station
- Previous experience in municipal projects
- Registered with ASET
The individual must be self-motivated with good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-discipline team.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please submit resumes to:
Chris George, P.Eng.
Red Deer Region Manager
We thank all people in advance for submitting a resume; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.