MECHANICAL ENGINEER/TECHNOLOGIST Current Career Opportunity
- Position: MECHANICAL ENGINEER/TECHNOLOGIST
- ID No: 2-1310
- Location: Calgary
We are seeking an intermediate engineer (five to ten years’ experience) or a senior technologist (10+ years’ experience) to be part of our Building Services department. This position will require the successful candidate to assist in the design, implementation and commissioning of mechanical and HVAC projects. Direct experience in modelling mechanical systems with Revit is a requirement.
- Candidates must have a B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or applicable technical degree or diploma, and be eligible for membership in APEGA or ASET.
- Experience in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Experience in Microsoft Office.
- Good verbal communication and technical writing skills.
- Show an aptitude of general construction methods.
- Valid driver’s license (job duties may include some travel).
- Ability to work effectively within a multi-discipline team environment.
- This position will require supervision of the work of other engineers and technologists.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Leadership ability.
Interested applicants should forward their resume and cover letter to:
Joe Thompson, P.Eng.
Building Services Manager, Calgary Region
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a cover letter and resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.