INTERMEDIATE AUTOMATION PROFESSIONAL Current Career Opportunity
- Position: INTERMEDIATE AUTOMATION PROFESSIONAL
- ID No: 7-1304
- Location: Saskatoon
We are currently recruiting for a Intermediate Automation Professional position for our Saskatoon Office.
As an experienced automation professional the desired applicant will share our vision to provide industry leading services to our clients. A diverse background in automation and control system planning, design, programming and maintenance is required with five or more years of progressive experience. The successful applicant will work with our automation and controls team in our Saskatoon office.
- Diploma or Degree from an accredited post-secondary institution.
- Licensed or eligible for licensing or certification with APEGS / Technology Professionals Saskatchewan.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Background in electrical & instrumentation systems.
- Experience with municipal water & wastewater systems.
- Experience with a variety of automation software and hardware systems.
- Experience working as a member of a multi-disciplinary engineering team.
- Willingness to travel in order to support maintenance and commissioning tasks.
MPE is a leader in our field and offers a competitive salary and benefits program to recognize each employee’s contribution to our success. This is an excellent position for a candidate searching for the next level position in their career.
Interested individuals should submit their resume, complete with references to:
Mr. Jamie Kunz
Saskatchewan Regional Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.