INTERMEDIATE CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIST Current Career Opportunity
- Position: INTERMEDIATE CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIST
- ID No: 8-1303
- Location: Regina
We are currently recruiting for a Intermediate Civil Engineering Technologist position for our Regina Office.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- An accredited technological diploma and eligible for membership in TPSK;
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in Surveying, Civil3D Design, Construction Inspection preferred;
- Materials Testing and Contract Administration experience would be an asset;
- Self-motivated with leadership ability;
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested individuals should submit their resume, complete with references to:
Mr. Jamie Kunz
Saskatchewan Regional Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.