JUNIOR STORMWATER/WATER RESOURCES ENGINEER Current Career Opportunity
- Position: JUNIOR STORMWATER/WATER RESOURCES ENGINEER
- ID No: 2-1302
- Location: Calgary
We offer the opportunity to be part of our growing team in developing leading-edge skills and innovative solutions in response to emerging stormwater issues.
We are seeking a junior level Stormwater Management/Water Resources Engineer with one to three years’ experience to be part of our Stormwater Management Group.
- B.Sc. in Civil/Environmental Engineering from an accredited University.
- Eligible for membership in APEGA.
- Interest/specialization in water resources and experience with various water resources design software such as PCSWMM, MIKE URBAN, HEC-RAS and ArcGIS.
- Experience in the following:
- Stormwater, Hydrology and Hydraulic Modelling
- Development of Stormwater Management Plans
- Land development in both urban and rural settings
- Low Impact Development practices
- Regulatory standards and guidelines
- Design and construction of linear drainage and stormwater facilities
- Class 5 driver license and ability to drive for work.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Perform general project engineering duties under the supervision of a Professional Engineer, including:
- Site inspections and condition assessments of existing drainage systems.
- Stormwater modelling.
- Prepare reports, design drawings, specifications and contract documents.
- Perform general construction supervision duties.
- Work closely with our clients to ensure their project objectives are met.
Please submit resumes in confidence to:
Colin McNab, P.Eng., Calgary Region Manager
We thank all people in advance for submitting a resume; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.