MUNICIPAL ENGINEER Current Career Opportunity
- Position: MUNICIPAL ENGINEER
- ID No: 5-1298
- Location: Edmonton
Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate design team activities, contract document preparation, tendering, and contract administration of Municipal and Civil Infrastructure projects.
- Responsible for the quality of technical and written work of your team.
- Maintain project planning, schedules, and budgets.
- Develop and enhance client relationships.
- Support and mentor junior engineers.
The successful candidate must have the following experience:
- B.Sc. in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- Minimum of 10–15 years’ experience in Municipal and Civil Infrastructure Engineering.
- Working on multiple projects and leading project teams.
- Outstanding oral and written communication.
- Self-motivated and strong leadership skills.
- Must be a member of APEGA.
Please do not apply if you are not a professional engineer registered with APEGA.
MPE offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including full medical and dental benefits. We also offer a comfortable work environment and flexible work hours. Interested individuals should submit their resume, complete with references to:
Mr. Mirek Grzeszczuk, P.Tech.(Eng.)
Edmonton Region Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.