Junior Civil Engineers/Technologists Current Career Opportunity
- Position: Junior Civil Engineers/Technologists
- ID No: 2-1285
- Location: Calgary
- Candidates must have a B.Sc. in Civil Engineering or applicable technical degree or diploma, and be eligible for membership in APEGA or ASET.
- Previous Canadian work experience in the field of municipal or water resources engineering.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications and the application of AutoCAD/Civil 3D.
- Good verbal communication and technical writing skills.
- Show an aptitude of general construction methods.
- Valid driver’s license (job duties may include some travel).
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Leadership ability.
- Providing project engineering and technical assistance on a variety of multi-disciplinary projects.
- Preparing cost estimates, technical reports, meeting minutes, design drawings, specifications and contract documents under the guidance of senior engineering staff.
- Liaising with clients, consultants, regulatory agencies and utility companies and contractors.
- Maintaining knowledge and understanding of safety policies and procedures.
- Maintaining client relationships.
Interested applicants should forward their resume and cover letter to:
Colin McNab, P.Eng., Calgary Region Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a cover letter and resume,
but only potential interview candidates will be contacted. Thank you.