Intermediate Automation Professional Current Career Opportunity
- Position: Intermediate Automation Professional
- ID No: 1-1284
- Location: Lethbridge
As an experienced automation professional the desired applicant will share our vision to provide industry leading services to our clients. A diverse background in automation and control system planning, design, programming and maintenance is required with five or more years of progressive experience. The successful applicant will work with our automation and controls team in our Corporate Head Office, located in Lethbridge Alberta.
- Diploma or Degree from an accredited post-secondary institution
- Licensed or eligible for licensing or certification with APEGA / ASET
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Background in electrical & instrumentation systems
- Experience with municipal water & wastewater systems
- Experience with a variety of automation software and hardware systems
- Experience working as a member of a multi-disciplinary engineering team
- Willingness to travel in order to support maintenance and commissioning tasks
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
MPE Engineering Ltd. offers a very competitive compensation package that includes an excellent base salary, profit sharing plan, RRSP option, comprehensive health benefits plan, fitness allowance and flexible work hours. We promote a respectful, creative and healthy work environment where everyone is given equal opportunity for personal growth and advancement.
Interested applicants should forward their resume and cover letter to:
Zane Spencer, P.Tech.(Eng.)
Senior Controls Technologist
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume,
but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.