Intermediate Municipal Engineer Current Career Opportunity
- Position: Intermediate Municipal Engineer
- ID No: 5-1283
- Location: Edmonton
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- BSc in Civil Engineering.
- 5 years of relevant experience in Municipal Infrastructure Engineering.
- Show an aptitude of general construction methods.
- Self-motivated with leadership ability.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
This is an intermediate position involving working in a team environment on all aspects of projects from preliminary engineering to construction completion. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Detailed design.
- Cost estimating.
- Client communications.
- Work with other design staff.
- Contract administration during construction.
- Field work as required.
- Prepare technical reports and proposals.
- Other duties as required.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please do not apply if you are not a professional engineer registered with APEGA.
MPE offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including full medical and dental benefits. We also offer a comfortable work environment and flexible work hours. Interested individuals should submit their resume, complete with references to:
Mr. Mirek Grzeszczuk, P.Tech.(Eng.)
Edmonton Region Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume,
but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.