CIVIL TECHNOLOGIST Current Career Opportunity
- Position: CIVIL TECHNOLOGIST
- ID No: 1-1276
- Location: Lethbridge
The Lethbridge office is looking for someone to join our Municipal Engineering Team. We have 1 fulltime position available, starting as soon as possible.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology from an accredited Technical College
- Registration with ASET
- Minimum of 1-5 years of municipal civil engineering experience, including but not limited to the design of:
- Water Distribution Systems
- Wastewater Collection Systems
- Stormwater Management Systems
- Experience with construction contract administration and conducting general construction site reviews
- Show an aptitude of general construction methods
- Strong presentation, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated with leadership ability
- Perform general project technologist duties under the supervision of a Senior Engineer or Technologist
- Prepare reports, design drawings, specifications, and contract documents
- Perform construction administration and general construction supervision duties
- Work closely with our clients to ensure their project objectives are met
Interested individuals should submit their résumé and cover letter to:
Jody Petrone, C.E.T.
Municipal Infrastructure Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.