Resident Engineer / Technologist Current Career Opportunity
- Position: Resident Engineer / Technologist
- ID No: 3-1275
- Location: Medicine Hat
MPE’s Medicine Hat office provides a full range of engineering services, focused primarily on the Municipal Sector. We are recruiting for a range of experience levels to fill the following roles:
- Site inspections
- Overseeing construction compliance of contract works against contract documents
- Site instructions
- Related reporting activities
- Communications with client, contractor, and MPE’s project manager
- Assist with contract administration
- Track construction costs and schedule
- Potential for design work and cost estimating
A sample of our typical projects includes:
- Replacement of underground water, sewer, and stormwater infrastructure
- Water treatment and pumping facilities
- Wastewater collection, pumping, and treatment facilities
- Infrastructure assessments and studies
Our office is the ideal size to allow the successful candidate to play a key role on projects, interfacing directly with clients and contractors, and the opportunity to further expand our capacity in the Medicine Hat area.
- A degree or diploma in Civil Engineering and eligibility for professional membership in APEGA or ASET.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ideal candidate would have previous Municipal experience including site inspections, design work, tender document preparation, cost estimating, construction contract administration, etc.