Entry Level/Intermediate Automation Professional Current Career Opportunity
- Position: Entry Level/Intermediate Automation Professional
- ID No: 7-1271
- Location: Saskatoon
As an automation professional, the desired applicant will share our vision to provide industry leading services to our clients throughout Western Canada. A diverse background in automation and control system planning, design, programming and maintenance is requested. The successful applicant will work with our automation and controls team in our Saskatoon office.
- Diploma or Degree from an accredited post-secondary institution
- Licensed or eligible for licensing or certification with SASTT or APEGS
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Background in electrical & instrumentation systems
- Experience with municipal water & wastewater systems is preferred but not necessary
- Experience with a variety of automation software and hardware systems
- Experience working as a member of a multi-disciplinary engineering team
- Willingness to travel in order to support maintenance and commissioning tasks
- Electrical design experience will be considered an asset
MPE is a leader in our field and offers a competitive salary and benefits program to recognize each employee’s contribution to our success. This is an excellent position for a candidate searching for the next level position in their career.