Civil Environmental Engineer Current Career Opportunity
- Position: Civil Environmental Engineer
- ID No: 7-1260
- Location: Saskatoon
Our Saskatoon office is currently recruiting for the position of:
CIVIL ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- A recent bachelor degree in Environmental, Civil Environmental or Civil Engineering;
- Self-motivated with leadership ability;
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Willingness to work extended hours.
Work tasks will include resident work completing site inspections and overseeing the construction of a wide range of projects. Work tasks will also include design work related to municipal infrastructure including water treatment and distribution, wastewater treatment and collection, pumping stations, and related infrastructure; development of technical reports; and provision of general assistance to Project Managers within the group.
MPE is a leader in our field and offers a competitive salary and benefits program to recognize each employee’s contribution to our success.
Interested individuals should submit their resume to:
Jamie Kunz, Engineering Licensee
Saskatoon Region Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.