INTERMEDIATE TO SENIOR MUNICIPAL ENGINEER Current Career Opportunity
- Position: INTERMEDIATE TO SENIOR MUNICIPAL ENGINEER
- ID No: 3-1258
- Location: Medicine Hat
MPE’s Medicine Hat region covers a broad range of municipal engineering services. Our scope of services generally includes:
- Water treatment and distribution.
- Wastewater treatment and collection.
- Stormwater management.
- Infrastructure rehabilitation.
- Involvement in all project phases including conceptualization, detailed design, tendering, construction contract administration, and resident engineering.
This is a leadership position involving working in a team environment, providing guidance through all project phases. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Oversee detailed design process.
- Client communications.
- Work with other design staff.
- Monitor project budgets and schedules.
- Contract administration during construction.
- Oversee field staff during construction.
- Prepare technical reports and proposals.
- Other duties as required.
Our Medicine Hat office is the ideal size to allow the successful candidate to play a key role on projects, interfacing directly with clients and contractors, and the opportunity to further expand our capacity in the Medicine Hat area.
- Professional Engineer designation in Alberta (APEGA).
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Experience with water, sewer, and stormwater modeling software would be considered an asset.
Please submit resumes to:
Brent Robertson, P.Eng.
Medicine Hat Region Manager
We thank all people in advance for submitting resumes; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.