Intermediate Automation Professional Current Career Opportunity
- Position: Intermediate Automation Professional
- ID No: 7-1252
- Location: Saskatoon
Our Saskatoon office is currently recruiting for the position of:
Intermediate Automation Professional
As an experienced automation professional the desired applicant will share our vision to provide industry leading services to our clients throughout Western Canada. A diverse background in automation and control system planning, design, programming and maintenance is required. The successful applicant will work with our automation and controls team in our Saskatoon Office.
- Diploma or Degree from an accredited post-secondary institution
- Licensed or eligible for licensing or certification with APEGs / SASTT
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Background in electrical & instrumentation systems
- Experience with municipal water & wastewater systems
- Experience with a variety of automation software and hardware systems
- Experience working as a member of a multi-disciplinary engineering team
- Willingness to travel in order to support maintenance and commissioning tasks
MPE is a leader in our field and offers a competitive salary and benefits program to recognize each employee’s contribution to our success. This is an excellent position for a candidate searching for the next level position in their career.
Interested individuals should submit their resume, complete with references to:
Mr. Jamie Kunz, Engineering Licensee
Saskatoon Region Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.