Materials Testing Technologist/Technician Current Career Opportunity
- Position: Materials Testing Technologist/Technician
- ID No: 7-1249
- Location: Saskatoon
We are currently recruiting for a Materials Testing position for our Saskatoon Office.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Previous experience testing concrete, aggregates, soils and asphalt
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel and work remotely as needed
The person must be a self-motivated individual with leadership ability, excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
Candidates should be eligible for membership in SASTT or APEGS.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested individuals should submit their resume, complete with references to:
Mr. Jamie Kunz, Engineering Licensee
Saskatoon Region Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.